Sunday, September 10, 2006

Update for Sept. 9, 2006

The above picture sums up the way it was on Saturday on the Skyline. Time to break out the raingear, or at least the leathers. I dodged fog most of the day. First I went to Windy Hill. There's a reason it's called that. The fog was roiling up the sides of the mountains and a mist was blowing so thick that you couldn't see a bike more than 50 yards out. The trees were dripping like it was raining. Lousy photo weather. Then I went down La Honda Road and got a few shots. But I soon figured that most bikers weren't heading to the Coast with all that fog so I ended up on Skyline just about a mile south of CA 92, which is where I snapped the above photo. Meanwhile down in the valley two miles away the sun was shining bright. That's why we love this place.

See some highlights below. If you click on the photo, you'll see a larger version. Don't forget to see if I got a picture of you in my store by clicking on the Photoreflect link on the right.

No comments: