Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Shooting Schedule for July 29 and 30

Next Saturday, July 29, the $100,000 Poker Run Tournament run will be coming up La Honda Road for a stop at Alice's and then south on Skyline down to Boulder Creek. The tournament starts at 9 a.m. at Cameron's Inn, the great little English pub at 1410 Cabrillo Hwy S., Half Moon Bay. Go to http://www.americaneagleevents.com. I'll be taking pictures of bikers participating in this event riding south of Alice's on Skyline. The first group should arrive at that point about 10:15 to 10:30 a.m. If you or a friend are going on this ride, or you just happen to be passing through the area, I'll do my best to catch everyone riding South at least. Check SkooterShooter.com on Monday, July 31, and I should have the pictures up; maybe even Sunday if I get ambitious.

I'm not sure of my schedule on Sunday, as I'm working at the San Francisco Marathon in the morning. I'll post later if I plan to do some shooting on that day. If I do, it will probably be east of Skyline on Woodside Road.

No comments: